A bit of my Christmas List

Monday, December 5, 2016

Christmas List sephora favorite give me some bold lip my bucket list journal by axel and ash madewell saucony dxn trainers in burgundy rifle paper co 2017 constellations wall calendar ban.do lady of leisure getaway bundle rose gold hardshell luggage set kensie target matt + nat hope circle bag black vegan leather

Christmas List by abidina

Since Christmas is fast approaching (20 day countdown, woo!) and I've finished wrapping nearly all of my gifts for the season, I thought I'd share a few things on my Christmas list for anyone who may still be fumbling for things to suggest to their grandmother. I have quite a few Christmases to attend every year - immediate family, bio-dad's side of the family, mom's side of the family, stepdad's side of the family ... you get the picture. I curate little wishlists to keep separate and send to each individual family group, to try and avoid overlap. This is one of those lists!
  1. Sephora Favorites Give Me Some Bold Lip, $28 - I bought myself the more neutral/pink Sephora Favorite lip set earlier in the year, but this one is more my style with brands I already know I love.
  2. My Bucketlist, Journal by Axel and Ash, $40 (but $25 on Amazon!) - I have such an affinity for journals and planners and beautifully bound books, and I'd love to add this one to my collection.
  3. Madewell x Saucony DXN Trainers, $75 - I tend to get myself a pair of Madewell x Saucony sneakers every year. My navy/red accent pair from 2015? 2014? are still happy, but my blush pair is about ready to be replaced - though I absolutely adore them - and I'm tempted by the gray pair. However, in high school my uniform included gray & white New Balance in an equally pale shade, so I don't know if I'm ready to embrace it. Burgundy is my favorite of the Fall colors, so burgundy it is. 
  4. Rifle Paper Co. 2017 Constellations Wall Calendar, $28 - Rifle Paper Co. has multiple gorgeous calendars for 2017, but being an insatiable space nerd with a penchant for rose gold, this beauty speaks to me. 
  5. ban.do Lady of Leisure Getaway Bundle, $28 - I love the over-the-top girly print on this luggage tag & passport holder. Since I am saving for international travel in 2017, I have my eye on lots of different travel "necessities" this season. 
  6. Matt + Nat Hope Bag, $70 - My mouth has been watering for a Baggu Circle Purse all year, but I never bit. Now I'm glad I didn't! Matt + Nat offers a vegan circle purse, 100% of the proceeds of which go to a charity of your choosing (among the options).
  7. Kensie 3pc Expandable Luggage Set, $200 - Again, since I'm making travel plans for this year, I figured it was high time to attain a luggage set. The hard shell seems like a safe bet for my accident-prone self and, as usual, I'm drawn to the rose gold. 

Post a Comment

© Call Me Dina. Design by Fearne.