October BeautyFix

Wednesday, November 2, 2016

BeautyFix October 2016

BeautyFix is a monthly subscription box from DermStore that's $25 a month and contains skincare, hair products, tools, and makeup - but the emphasis is definitely on skincare. I signed up at the end of the month, so I received the October box on November 1st, and will also be receiving the November box soon!

dermalogica phyto replenish oil replenix neckletage lashfood eyelash enhancer dermstore lip quence

+ Dermalogica Phyto Replenish Oil, RV $12.50 |  This oil is made to go under foundation to help your skin stay dewy throughout the day. However, with Nashville's 85 degree weather in November, my skin has yet to suffer from winter dryness, so I'll be saving or gifting this one.
+ Replenix Neckletage, RV $15 | I gave my last high-end neck cream to my mom, so I'm glad to have a sample of my own.
+ LashFood Eyelash Enhancer, RV $39 | This is half of the full-size, and it gets great reviews, so I'm really excited to see if I have any results!
+ DermStore Lip Quench, Full-Size $12 | This lip gloss is tinted a sheer pale pink, so I'll be gifting it to one of my young cousins over the holidays.

neuma smoothing creme danielle creations pink glitter compact juice beauty blemish clearing cleanser luzern laboratories serum absolut we3

+ Neuma Smoothing Creme, RV $3.60 |  I always love hair products - my bleached mess can use all the help it can get.
+ Danielle Creations Pink Glitter Compact, RV $13 | I was torn on this because the pink glitter is a little youthful, but I've decided to keep it because it's really useful and the glitter is growing on me.
+ Juice Beauty Blemish Clearing Cleanser, Full-Size $22 | I have already replaced my Kiehl's face wash with this one - I am super loving it. It removes all my makeup and is free of ~spooky chemicals~.
+ Luzern Laboratories Serum Absolut WE3, RV $23.30 |  Haven't tried this yet - it's for anti-aging, so I'm considering gifting to my mom, but it retails for $140 per oz. so I'm tempted to see if it works any magic on my own skin.

Post a Comment

© Call Me Dina. Design by Fearne.