Wednesday Wishes

Wednesday, February 8, 2017

current wishlist


I may be on a no-buy this month, but by god that certainly doesn't keep me from looking! I feel like February is that awkward in-between month where it's too cold to buy anything for Spring but too close to Winter's end to keep buying more sweaters, scarves, or - in my case - to dip into the velvet trend.

  1. H&M Wrapover Dress ($35) - I hate the web styling on this rose velour wrap dress, but it looks so comfortable and dreamy. I love the ugly pink color & the slight bell-sleeve. Does it look too much like a dressing robe?  
  2. Abera Crossbody Tote ($178) - Reminiscent of the lust-worthy Madewell Transport Tote, but with an added crossbody strap and magnetic closure. Best of all? It's ethically made!
  3. H&M Long-sleeved Tee ($15) - How do I not own a single black & white striped tee? I love the long sleeves and relaxed fit of this one. 
  4. Madewell Button-back Sweater Dress ($80) - Caroline from Unfancy keeps posting this black cashmere sweater dress that seems so classic and versatile. This one is more in my price range and seems just as wearable. 
  5. ban.do Holographic Lunch Bag ($24) - You know what would help motivate me to pack my lunches every day? This dorky lunch bag to make me feel like a space girl.
  6. Hanalei Sugar Lip Scrub ($20) - I've been buying a lip scrub from a local bath shop but it expires well before I'm able to make a dent in it. This has good reviews, so I'd like to check it out, even though I feel like a traitor to the local place! 
  7. Madewell Plaid Scarf ($10) - I cannot believe this classic, oversized plaid scarf is still in stock after being marked down to $10! Priya has posted about it a few times so I've been tracking it throughout the holidays - now that it's priced so low, it feels almost foolish not to order it. 

I'm also on the anguishing quest of finding a new foundation. My favorite CC Cream (which I used as foundation) was discon-freaking-tinued and now I don't know where to being. Makeup Forever Ultra HD caked up in my pores, Kiehl's BB Cream was too oily, my Cover FX is slightly too pale, and I just .......... why is finding a proper foundation such a hassle? 

2 comments

  1. Shipping was only $3 on the Madewell scarf! So, happy valentine's to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOW brat!! If you had signed up for their "Insider" status first (just takes an email/password) you would've gotten FREE shipping ;)

      Delete

© Call Me Dina. Design by Fearne.