March BeautyFIX by Dermstore

Friday, March 10, 2017

If you can spare the $25 per month and are primarily interested in skincare, hair products, and beauty tools rather than makeup, I seriously cannot recommend DermStore's Beauty Fix box highly enough. Two items in this box are worth more than $25 on their own, and if you don't like them? That's fine, because all of the samples still add up to more than $25 as well!



The March box had zero spoilers for the end of the month, but I decided to stick around just in case and I'm so glad I did. There's only one item that I'm indifferent about (the SunBum Sunless Tanning Sheet) and everything else is so exciting to a beauty dork like me.

The BeautyFix March box contained:

Total Paid: $25
Total Value: About $116.12

Post a Comment

© Call Me Dina. Design by Fearne.