Saturday Reading List

Saturday, March 25, 2017


How I feel when I'm added to my fifth freaking Lula Roe group this month: If Another Mom Tries to Sell Me Something on Facebook, I'm Going to Lose It.

Mom was in town this weekend & we spent some time discussing how important it is to start traveling ASAP and to stop waiting for more money or more stability or more time, so this article on how it's never the right time to travel is apropos.

I Don't Need Democracy because I Have Hygge: "And yes, the fact that Planned Parenthood might be defunded is atrocious. I would donate if I could, but I just bought a $1500 zinc-top bar cart from Pottery Barn, so I’m pretty strapped for cash."

My new biggest inspiration, Julie, a "not so young" woman traveling abroad. Talk about life goals!

This post from Phoebe at Little Grey Box really spoke to me this week: This Is Why I've Decided Not to Have Children.

Post a Comment

© Call Me Dina. Design by Fearne.