Waking Up in January

Tuesday, January 17, 2017

rifle paper co constellation wall calendar january2017 cassiopeia
There are few things more definitively "me" than kicking off the New Year midway through January. I went to Disney World with my family over the holidays and celebrated New Year's Eve with a 103° temperature, so coming back to Nashville greeted with a heavy workload and immediately starting school was a little overwhelming.

So, on the 17th of January, I'd like to say Happy New Year! :)

Life Right Now:



Additionally, I was inspired Nicole @ writes like a girl to make "small goals" rather than huge resolutions this year. I do have some travel, school, and work-related resolutions, but I love the idea of breaking it down into monthly surmountable tasks. So without further ado... 


January Small Goals: 
  • Use food delivery no more than 5 times. I'm already at 2 Postmates orders for the month, and my Postmates Plus account expires in February, so here's hoping that I can kick my food delivery habit. 
  • Exercise more & don't cancel classes I sign up for just from chickening out -- I went to a reformer Pilates class last week that kicked my butt so badly, the instructor was continuously lowering my weights :(
  • Start reading before bed instead of scrolling my phone
  • Finish homework ASAP/don't procrastinate & get overwhelmed/no days off from code
  • Order plane tickets/plan trip for 2017 -- whether I go with James or by myself (or both!) is up in the air right now

montreal
Some personal motivation of places to see this year. 

Post a Comment

© Call Me Dina. Design by Fearne.