March Ipsy GlamBag 2017

Wednesday, March 29, 2017

march 2017 ipsy glambag glam bag reveal spoiler unboxing
Ipsy is a $10 per month beauty bag which contains a mix of beauty, haircare, and skincare products that are mostly deluxe samples or full-size. Though it is consistently my favorite of its affordable subscription box competitors (such as Birchbox, Sephora Play!, or Allure), I have mixed feelings about my Ipsy bag this month.

My March 2017 Ipsy GlamBag contained:
Total Paid: $10
Retail Value: $41.58

mPrincess eyeshadow & tarte lip paint

This month's GlamBag is pretty blah for me. The eyeshadow is a fine shade, but that brand name reminds me of a creepy fedora-wearing "nice guy" calling someone m'Princess & I truly cannot get over it. 

I love all things First Aid Beauty, so I'm pleased as punch to have a sample of their new facial moisturizer. I don't find it all that different from their Ultra Repair Cream, but this one is sold in a pump bottle, so I'm a fan. 

The tarte lip paint fit my profile so I understand why it was sent to me, but I had to pass the shade on to my mom. In spite of how pale it looks in the packaging, it dried much darker and warmer. 

The blending brush is nice; I've already used it a couple of times and washed it with minimal loss of hairs. 

I used to love getting Marc Anthony deep conditioners from ipsy (and using them as daily conditioners for my damaged hair) but now that I have my Function of Beauty bespoke shampoo/conditioner, these have become a less-exciting, overall neutral item to receive. I'll still pack this for travel! 

Post a Comment

© Call Me Dina. Design by Fearne.