April Birchbox Review

Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Well, well, well Birchbox, funny seeing you here. Y'all know how I feel about Birchbox (overrated, under delivers), but every now and then they run a promo that is worth paying $10 for. I ended up getting one sample I have really been wanting to try, too, so it wasn't a total wash. However, if I were you, I would wait until Birchbox is running a free gift with subscription deal that is worth it to you (like Lipstick Queen lipsticks or, in this case, the Smashbox mascara) and subscribe then. That way, you are getting a higher end beauty product for $10, plus samples. That's the only situation that makes Birchbox "worth it" for me. That being said, here is my April Birchbox!








Total Value (excluding bonus): $22.85

The sample I am most looking forward to trying is the R+Co Dry Shampoo, but otherwise I am ... unimpressed by this month's box. The retail value, while double the cost of the box, is much lower than the retail value of my April Ipsy. However, I bought the box for the Smashbox mascara, so from that perspective, I got the mascara for $10 + some fun samples, which is much more worth it. 

Post a Comment

© Call Me Dina. Design by Fearne.