May Check-In

Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Sorry for my lag in posting. I feel like I have been losing my mind a bit lately, and between work and school I have had little time for the small things that bring me joy - my self-care habits, like this blog or long baths or writing in my planner. I've been failing tremendously in some aspects: my stress shopping is going wild, for example, and I keep clicking "Confirm Purchase" on things I know I do not need. However, I have also had some big life successes. It may be a normal thing for most people, but I made an appointment to see a doctor about my anxiety, I actually went and was prescribed medication. This is a huge deal for me. I have dealt with various manifestations of debilitating anxiety since I was a kid and it is so empowering to have taken this step.

So, no small goals check-in this month. I can't handle reviewing failures right now. No goals to set for now, either. I am trying to focus on each day individually until I feel like I can breathe again. Hopefully I'll be able to post more soon, as posting really is a fun release for me, but we will see about carving out the time.

Thanks for reading.

xx Abbie

Post a Comment

© Call Me Dina. Design by Fearne.