Absence Makes the Heart Grow Fonder?

Saturday, July 22, 2017


I didn't imagine, at the end of May, that the Ipsy post would be my last blog post for two months. I was committed and had all kinds of ideas and my one year blog-iversary was coming up! But life snuck up on me, as it so often does. This Summer has been a whirlwind. There has been a lot of change in my life, both good and bad. In lieu of a June and July monthly post, here's a brief rundown of what's happened over the past couple months.

+ I lost my Poppa to lymphoma & dementia at the beginning of July. He was ready to go, but being forced to come to terms with losing far & away the most important man in my childhood is shitty.
+ I finished school, though not as well as I would've liked. Unfortunately since that last class, I haven't kept up with my newly acquired knowledge at all. It's like my brain was fried.
+ I regained my weekends & have been able to spend more time with my family.
+ I moved! A month & a half earlier than planned, too. I'm in a beautiful house with a fenced in backyard & Sansa gained a brother, Mowgli. I'll try to post pictures of the dweebuses, but they're wrestling 24/7 so quality photos are a challenge.
+ I'm still getting my anxiety meds figured out. I love almost everything about my current prescription, but it exhausts me like Benadryl or Dramamine. I can barely make it through the work day before having to come home & nap.

So, it's been an intense couple of months but I want to get back to regularly scheduled programming ASAP.

Post a Comment

© Call Me Dina. Design by Fearne.