Ipsy GlamBag - October

Thursday, October 13, 2016

There's something about Ipsy I just can't quit. I love the process of picking which spoilers I could receive and anxiously awaiting GlamBag reveals. This month's bag was SO FREAKING CUTE; it's the cutest bag design I've gotten from Ipsy (though I'm sure my obsession with Halloween plays into that).

Ipsy Glambag October 2016 Halloween tatcha essence eyeliner kokie nail polish tre'stique belize bordeaux purlisse

This month, my bag contents were almost perfect, too. My October GlamBag contained: 
  • Tatcha One Step Camellia Cleansing Oil - I love double cleansing anytime I wear makeup, and I already know I like other Tatcha products. I'm always happy to get a sample of a $40+ cleanser so I don't have to waste that chunk of money if it doesn't work out. 
  • Essence Waterproof Eyeliner Pen - I am overloaded on eyeliner pens right now, but I was fine with this one because it's waterproof. However, the pen tip is so long I think it's going to be hard to manipulate. 
  • Kokie Cosmetics Nail Polish in Heavenly - I'm happy to receive nail polish if it's a new shade for my collection, and this fits the bill! It's a pretty, pale periwinkle.
  • tre'Stique Matte Lip Crayon in Belize Bordeaux - I was skeptical of tre'Stique due to their name and packaging, but I've had good luck with their products so far & I am so glad I got the berry shade. It's bright and fun and great for Fall. 
  • Pur~Lisse Daily Lip Nourisher  -This has the slightest hint of mango scent and isn't sticky in the slightest. I'm wearing it right now & it feels great on - considering the rave reviews, I have pretty high expectations for this little guy. We'll see how it goes.  


Look at the sweet baby ghost zipper on the makeup bag! I love him. 



1 comment

© Call Me Dina. Design by Fearne.